Monday 7 November 2016

Character Texturing

The group hadn't yet completely decided on a colour scheme for the character so I tried to do a mix between the final concepts Gabe & I had produced. I was really happy with the jacket shirt & skin, but the pants were looking really dull. Jacob & Gabe also mentioned the boots were far too dark and the character was missing a belly button. We had a small discussion and tried a few different tests and ended up deciding to go with dark red pants, similar to my original concept.

These are the original textures I showed the group.


Here's an updated version of the textures.



I also updated the texture on the hands, but it was more so to fix a seam that had appeared so the difference was barely noticeable. Gabe wanted to texture the hair & eyes for the character since he'll be able to reuse those textures later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment